Sunday 26 September 2010

Winter is here, and she's early.






Winter has arrived in London, and she's come early this year. Bringing with her cold wind and the excuse to wear animal hats and earmuffs. Yesterday my mum and I decided to go on a charity shop trip in one of our local towns. We didn't really last very long though due to the fact that we were absolutely freezing.
Anyway I did manage to purchase this lovely vintage bag for £4. Its worn brown leather and is just big enough to fit in my purse and phone.

I am in love with it! What did you purchase this weekend? Comment! x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Will borrow it for sure ;) x

    http://aglamorouswayofthinking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag! It reminds me i need to shopping for new ones!
    p.s. I love your bed sheets =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely satchel! A big fan or those and the color brown :)

    sPam of frou-frou

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! x

LinkWithin