Saturday 18 September 2010

Beautiful beacon





Walking. Not my favourite way to spend a Saturday, especially when you only got half a nights sleep and the suns blinding yet somehow still freezing you half to death. But I actually had a lovely day today. After sitting in the house all morning, wrapped in a blanket and happily watching friends re-runs, my mum decided I needed some fresh air. So we put on our warmest clothes (I got to wear my earmuffs, woo!) and headed out to the  beautiful countryside of Ivanhoe Beacon. A village about thirty minutes from my town. It was such a lovely place, full of subtle beauty and secret paths.




I even managed to get a picture of the sun setting over the fields. Although, as you can see it temporarily damaged my camera, the light was so bright!
These pictures really don't do the beautiful place justice.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Love it, so beautiful. x

    http://aglamorouswayofthinking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with those pictures!
    it's so nice that you just have to walk for a while and that you could see then something beautiful like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. merhaba bloğuma girmek istermisin mme follow follow http://mianinblogu.blogspot.com please

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! x

LinkWithin