Saturday 18 September 2010

Let the tears pour little one..




         

My two weeks at Elmtree school are over, and it definitely went to quick. I never expected it possible to get so attached to a group of people in just a fortnight. At the end of my last day yesterday, when I was being showered with pieces of paper decorated with the priceless colourings of these young children, I couldn't help but worry that I may never see some of them ever again. As they all threw their arms around my waist begging me not to go, I couldn't help letting a few tears escape.
So when I arrived home yesterday, after moping around for a few hours, my mum insisted on dragging me out to the cinema to try and take my mind of things. So I sat through some terrible comedy, feeling sorry for myself.
But waking up this morning I feel better, and I can now look back on my past two weeks, with no regrets and feeling proud that I made such an impact on these children.

These are the gifts I got at the end of my two weeks.

2 comments:

Tell me what you think! x

LinkWithin